If you need to contact Festival Coordinator Jo O’Dea for any festival inquiries, give her a call on 0417 097 538.
Alternatively if you have a general query, just want to say hi or want to know more about Nannup – the best town in the South West? (and who wouldn’t!) Drop us a line via the contact form below!
All Roads lead to Nannup…
Please be aware that relying on your GPS in the country can sometimes take you up dirt tracks and across paddocks!
So we’ve noted the best routes to Nannup from across the South West are listed here:
- Augusta via Brockman/State Route 10
- Bunbury via Bussell Hwy/State Route 10 and Vasse Hwy/State Route 104
- Busselton via Vasse Hwy/State Route 104 or alternatively if towing, Sues Rd, left onto Mowen Rd (less winding & flat wide road)
- Bridgetown via Brockman Hwy
- Manjimup via Graphite Rd
- Margaret River via Rosa Glen Rd to Sues Rd, across onto Mowen Rd.
For more info – Click Here.